Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at noblis.org/about.
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
Noblis is helping FAA manage large and complex telecommunications, information management, and other enterprise services programs that use state of the art technologies to deliver enterprise infrastructure services essential to the safe and efficient operation of the largest, safest, and most complex aviation system in the world. We are seeking smart, passionate, and motivated people to join our proven team in a challenging and rewarding work environment where you will be actively engaged at the intersection of technology and operations enhancing our nation’s aviation system. If you want to be involved in acquiring, implementing, and managing the enterprise-wide solutions to achieve our nation’s aviation vision, this is the job for you!
This is an opportunity for someone with excellent client engagement, program management and executive administration skills, and proven oral and written communication ability to join a dynamic team working with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) on the leading edge of aviation technology and to play a key role in the acquisition and lifecycle management of FAA’s mission-critical enterprise services programs.
Noblis is seeking a Program Management Analyst / Executive Assistant to provide timely, effective, and high-quality program management analyst executive assistant services to the Director of the FAA’s Enterprise Services organization (AJM-3) in the FAA’s Program Management Organization (PMO). The successful candidate will be part of a multi-disciplinary team committed to assisting the Enterprise Services directorate to meet FAA goals and contribute to the organization’s success. Must have the knowledge and skills to work directly with FAA executives in a dynamic and fast-moving environment. Must have the proven social and interpersonal skills to coordinate with a team of professionals who are both technical and non-technical and to ensure the team maintains a positive and collaborative relationship with external stakeholders.
The Program Management Analyst / Executive Assistant position requires strong organizational skills, the ability to effectively juggle multiple priorities and coordinate among senior managers and technical professionals. The qualified candidate will manage daily operations of the office, run special projects, manage scheduling, and provide administrative support for the highest-level executives within the organization. He or she will perform the responsibilities with discretion, and independent judgment. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provides day-to-day program support for the Enterprise Services Director (AJM-3) and assigned staff
- Work closely with leadership on day-to-day action and activity prioritization
- Supports, tracks, and manages executive level schedules, activities, actions, issues, deliverables, and projects
- Communicates regularly with offices across FAA to ensure effective coordination of actions identified by the Enterprise Services Director with FAA executive management, as needed
- Prepares and edits group level status reports, meeting minutes, briefings, and ad hoc executive level correspondence, and presentations
- Coordinates and consolidates briefings, reports, and data call inputs for Enterprise Services Director and assigned group managers, as required
- Serves as coordinator for Enterprise Services executive reporting including weekly Hot Topics report, bi-weekly CAPP (Critical Acquisition Program Performance) report, monthly NextGen progress report, and Acquisition Quarterly Program Review (AQPR), and others as required; activities include collection, consolidation, distribution, and archiving of reports, tracking action items, and updating templates and processes as needed
- Schedules/Supports meetings and conferences to include scheduling, preparation of materials, arranging facilities, and providing organizational and administrative support
- Supports Enterprise Services directorate management reporting to various FAA engineering and acquisition councils, as well as boards, executives, and internal and external stakeholders
- Organizes and maintains files and records utilizing Microsoft SharePoint (FAA Knowledge Sharing Network (KSN))
- Help identify, develop, and retain appropriate graphics related to Enterprise Services programs and initiatives
- Contribute to special projects, either independently or as part of a multidisciplinary team, as required
- Bachelor’s degree in management or technical field strongly preferred; candidates without Bachelor’s degree must have extensive, directly relevant experience and demonstrated record of sustained excellent performance
- A minimum of 5 years of experience, preferably for the government or large corporation, FAA experience a plus
- Strong professional, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a rapidly changing, high intensity, mission-oriented work environment.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to frequently changing tasks based on client priorities.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Microsoft SharePoint, and ability to learn new applications.