This role supports the HEDIS MRR Project by defining and developing retrieval, intake and invoice processes to support MRR Project efficiency and accuracy, executing upon workflows to handle medical records received for use by the HEDIS team. It will support process improvement strategies by providing information and analysis to drive the decision-making process and support business operations for internal and external customers as related to MRR. It may also assist with researching, analyzing and recommending operational policies/ processes/ procedures to standardize and develop best practices for the organization as related to medical record intake and provider outreach for MRR.
- Prior HEDIS MRR and/or ProactiveQ4 experience preferred. Experience with provider outreach, HEDIS software experience - utilizing the HEDIS certified engine, Inovalon to actively manage medical record retrieval and intake, Outlook management, and familiar with basic Excel
- Must show ability to perform in a production based environment under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, basic Excel, and the HEDIS software
- Effective project management skills required
- Support, plan and manage small-scale department projects
- Faxingmedical record requests to physician offices, sort incoming records to the proper work area in the workflow, calling provider offices for additional missing information, verifying contact information and mailing members for HEDIS specific requests, and maintaining an organized filing system
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be a current Express Scripts or Cigna Contractor
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people's lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.