Atlas Executive Consulting, LLC (Atlas) has a fantastic opportunity for a Mid to Senior Program Management Support Analyst for our San Diego, CA office. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is a motivated self-starter, pays attention to detail, and can perform a variety of functions. This position will serve as a key component for the SPAWAR Command managing acquisition strategy and reform.
- Working as a member of a team reviewing acquisition-related documentation, policies, law, regulations, and current practices.
- Developing recommendations on changes to accelerate the acquisition process and make recommendations on change implementation.
- Providing analysis and recommendations, attend working groups, and other planning meetings in support of the mission, and develop executive-level summaries of meetings.
- Identifying, analyzing, and evaluating information to support systemic changes to rapidly field future SPAWAR Capabilities.
- Managing project budgets/costs, schedules, performances, briefing slides, and risks.
- Monitoring program risks and actively engage stakeholders as needed to implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Assisting with technical and business analyses and reporting for assigned projects.
- Developing Performance Work Statements (PWS), Statement of Objectives (SOO), and Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE) as needed.
- Preparing and developing other project artifacts needed to meet SPAWAR acquisition requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 5+ years of experience with planning and executing complex, multi-faceted projects.
- 3+ years of experience with a DoD Acquisition Program.
- Ability to analyze problems, conduct research, summarize results, provide recommendations, prepare reports or documents, and present results in oral and written forms.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
- Master’s degree in related field.
- Experience with SPAWAR C4I programs, projects, or PMWs.
- Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Knowledge of DoN procedures and DoD acquisition regulations and instructions.
- Experience with DoD acquisition programs, organizations, processes, and procedures.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Instructions to Apply: Please apply via our online portal. Thank you for your interest!
Atlas, www.atlasexecutive.com, is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in business management consulting to the Department of Defense and other Federal Agencies. Atlas was recently named one of Consulting Magazines 2017 seven Small Jewels, highlighting the growth and innovation the firm brings to market. In 2016, Atlas was named the #1 best midsize business to work for in San Diego and is considered one of the fastest growing businesses in South Carolina by the SC business news. Atlas was named #1,211 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies.
Atlas is an EEO/AA/Disability/VETS Employer. Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. Atlas will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will Atlas require, in a posting or otherwise, U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract.