Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We offer competitive salaries along with a complete benefits package including: medical, vision, & dental coverage, 401K Matching, Educational Reimbursement, and a variety of Training and Development Programs to help you develop the skills you need to succeed in your chosen career path.
Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions is seeking a Program Manager – Water Resources to join our dynamic team in West Palm Beach, FL. The ideal candidate will have a background in water resources in South Florida, have leadership experience, good communication skills and ability to work with a group of experienced professionals.
This individual will lead the continued growth of our water resources practice in South Florida by supporting multiple offices, clients and projects. Duties include business development, technical expertise, mentorship and project management.
- Providing senior leadership/mentoring to, engineers and technicians and directly oversee and manage engineering projects
- Participating in local, regional and national water resources related organizations
- Serving as subject matter technical expert on specific tasks or projects
- Compiling and presenting results of planning and engineering studies
- Preparing and reviewing interim and completed project reports
- Strong commitment to company’s safety program; follow company safety standards, site safety standards and maintain safe workplace practices
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or other directly related field
- Licensed Professional Engineer registration in Florida
- Minimum 10+ years related water resources experience
- Experience with water resources modelling in Florida
- Previous consulting experience required
- Demonstrated experience and ability in business development
- Existing portfolio of clients preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with, mentor and direct staff level engineers and technicians
- Exhibit ability to track and meet budgets and schedules
- Valid driver's license
- Flexibility to work and travel outside normal business hours as required
- Must be computer proficient with working knowledge of MS Excel and Word (AutoCAD proficiency preferred not required)
- Must pass drug test, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving (MVR) policy
- High receptivity to mentoring, learning and sharing of work knowledge for the benefit of the team
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.
By submitting your resume, you consent to Wood plc sharing this information within its divisions in order to identify other employment opportunities for which you may be suitable.