ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. Zenetex is seeking a Program Manager to manage and oversee the technical, administrative, and daily operations of contractor support functions of our partners at the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Atlantic (SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic).
SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic supports the command mission by providing support capabilities for DoD, Joint, Coalition, and other Federal Government agencies. The focus of the work to be performed under this task order is on cyber security, information system development, deployment and integration.
SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic Cyber Security, Information System (IS) development, deployment and integration encompasses scientific and engineering activities that support, protect, and defend information and information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. This includes technical leadership by consistently delivering technologically superior Enterprise-wide Information Assurance (IA), Cyber Defense, and Cyber Security Systems engineering capabilities, systems engineering services and the life cycle support to the warfighter, DoD, joint and federal customers.
This is a contingent position - actual employment will be dictated by contract award. Candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted by a member of our recruiting team.
The Program Manager will work across multiple projects within the customer’s production, development, and test environments, and working with each technical site team leader, develop and refine IT systems planning, business (performance) information, and cost analysis for multiple IT systems. The Program Manager will provide management (Scope, Cost, and Schedule) oversight, contribute to technical engineering design and operating solutions, communicate project status verbally and in writing to senior project stakeholders, sustain customer relationships and team cohesion through robust communications, and support team staffing and personnel performance. The Program Manager will assess and report project risk management on a site/system by system basis, conduct subcontractor oversight; and serve as a direct liaison between the Zenetex technical team and customer program-level, cyber security, and contractual stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Physical Sciences, Zoology, Information Security, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Business or Health Sciences Related Fiel
- Fifteen (15) years of technical experience in support of information assurance or computer network defense programs to include: Equipment Support, System Support, and Programmatic Support
- Eight (8) years of Program Management Experience, to include: Technology Assessments, Infrastructure Operations, Systems Analysis, Programmatic Support, Acquisition Planning, and Budget Planning
- Five (5) years as manager of information assurance or computer network defense projects
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.