ZENETEX specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. Zenetex is seeking a Project Manager to manage and oversee the technical, administrative, and daily operations of contractor support functions of our partners at the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Atlantic (SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic).
SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic supports the command mission by providing support capabilities for DoD, Joint, Coalition, and other Federal Government agencies. The focus of the work to be performed under this task order is on cyber security, information system development, deployment and integration.
SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic Cyber Security, Information System (IS) development, deployment and integration encompasses scientific and engineering activities that support, protect, and defend information and information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. This includes technical leadership by consistently delivering technologically superior Enterprise-wide Information Assurance (IA), Cyber Defense, and Cyber Security Systems engineering capabilities, systems engineering services and the life cycle support to the warfighter, DoD, joint and federal customers.
This is a contingent position - actual employment will be dictated by contract award. Candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be contacted by a member of our recruiting team.
- Support budgeting, project and program planning, and maintain program information in the business enterprise tools which include: SAP/Navy ERP; Work in Progress Database; Program Management Tools; Command Staffing work-year database; and Workload Assignment Agreements
- Assess program procedures and practices for compliance to specifications, budget, contracts and mission requirements
- Support project leads in the performance of program tasks, respond to administrative and programmatic data calls, and provide administrative planning related to program events and the day-to-day operations of assigned projects
- Provide support in administrative planning, record keeping, data entry, communications, inventory control, and program administration
- Administrative planning to include: Writing briefings, taking meeting minutes, tracking action items, and quarterly event reports
- Attend, participate, and support meetings, conferences, and review boards.
- Develop, prepare and report on senior level briefs, point papers, reports, and government correspondence
- Bachelor of Sciences degree in engineering, physics, computer science, information security or other technically oriented curricula
- Ten years of engineering experience related to communication/computer/radar or similar systems.
- Fourteen (14) years of engineering experience related to communication/computer/radar or similar systems can substituted for degree
- Five years demonstrated ability to supervise, plan and lead technical/engineering teams in multiple, complex task assignments involving diverse engineering disciplines and includes written and oral communications commensurate with management role
- Designee shall have demonstrated experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Documented background in Enterprise infrastructure system and operations management
- Service catalog management and service level agreement
- System Test and Evaluation, planning execution and management
- Hardware and software ECP Evaluation
- IA concepts and requirements development
- System and application requirements analysis, design, integration, development, application and testing
- ILS planning and management
- Technical development product milestone scheduling
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.