Country:United States of America
Location:HSK02: Kidde Aerospace 4200 Airport Drive,NW, Wilson, NC, 27896 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.Role Overview
This position is for a senior professional with deep knowledge and highly developed technical expertise in Program Management, who leads medium-sized programs. Develops program plans, schedules, and budgets. Supports strategic planning efforts, solutions for program problems, contract negotiations, and manages important vendors.
- Leads medium size programs to ensure adherence to program plans, schedules and budgets for programs under his/her responsibility and recommends appropriate adjustments.
- Manages important vendors and develops milestones, program plans, schedules and budgets for programs.
- Consolidates and presents plans and progress reports.
- Prepares and presents value-stream strategy, progress, and results.
- Supports annual strategic planning efforts for the business.
- Guides continuous improvement initiatives to optimize efficiency and quality.
- Identifies and reacts to program problems and supports solutions, such as allocation of resources and changing contractual specifications.
- Supports the development of new business growth strategies.
- Coordinates responses to customer action items.
- Supervises the appropriate use of all resources allocated to the program to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Participates in and leads the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes, including coordinating preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements, operational budgets, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts to ensure legal compliance and to protect the organization’s interests.
- Directs all program phases from inception through completion.
- Interfaces with customers for project specifications to ensure successful completion.
- Manages the contract lifecycle, cost, schedule and performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs.
- Coordinates the negotiation, proposals, business plans, budgets and contracts for programs.
- Establishes cost focused performance targets and directs work to achieve these targets.
- Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of prior relevant experience or an Advanced degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience
- Automotive or Transportation experience is preferred.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
- Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms