One of the most trusted and innovative in-home care companies, providing high-quality, customized, professional caregiving services to seniors and children/adults with developmental disabilities. Since opening up our first office in 2008, we have quickly expanded to 16 locations throughout California, Arizona, and Texas.
2020 marks our 12-year anniversary and we continue to pride ourselves in positively impacting people’s lives and making a difference in our community.
JOIN AN AWARD-WINNING COMPANY!
If you are looking for career development, teammates you'll enjoy working with, an energetic company culture, and a fulfilling high growth opportunity-- you've found your future home!
An ENERGETIC, DRIVEN, and PASSIONATE team member ready to play a key role in our company’s growth.
We currently have an opening for a Program Manager in our Culver City office within our Disability Services Division. Reporting to the Regional Director, Operations, this position will focus on program management that directly impacts the services received by consumers.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO TEAM24:
- Oversee operational and sales management of the combo offices
- Set attainable short- and long-term goals for the team that support the organizational strategy and drive quality customer service
- Manage, coach, develop, and motivate team of 6
- Provide ongoing training & support to the team regarding intakes, quality assurance, direct services, and problem resolutions
- Develop and foster relationships with current and potential referral sources while identifying new lines of service with the Regional Director and sales team
- Deliver strategic sales and marketing plans to drive profitability (i.e. conduct cost benefit analysis)
- Collaborate with Community Partnerships team to identify sales strategies
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) and develop relevant goals/action plans
- Handle sensitive and confidential matters with employees, clients, consumers, and caregivers in an efficient and timely manner
- Stay abreast of trends and regulations to ensure effectiveness and compliance with all Regional Center Requirements
- Promote a positive and safe work culture while exuding the company’s core values
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field (preferred)
- 2+ years of management experience in nonprofit, healthcare, or human/social services field (preferred)
- 3+ years of exceptional customer service/sales experience
- Strong leadership skills with a positive “can do“ attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Adaptable to changing work volumes while meeting all deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Available outside of normal business hours for emergencies or staff support
- Comfortable with occasional travel throughout California