The Cyber Battle Lab is the proponent organization within the Cyber CDID, FCC, AFC for concept development and experimentation in support of all areas of Cyber Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) to include Cyberspace Operations (CO), Electronic Warfare (EW), and Department of Defense Information Network – Army (DODIN-A). The PM must be familiar with all duties and qualifications in the Cyber Battle Lab.
• Shall have at least ten years management experience or equivalent on similar government contracts, with active Project Management Professional (PMP) training at a minimum and PMO certification preferred.
• Shall ensure all deliverables described in the PWS are delivered on time.
• Provide analysis of project requirements and accurate cost estimates.
• Provide project coordination and process improvements thru the Quality Control Plan.
• Provide and gather required information to assist with coordination support efforts.
• Be proficient in conflict resolution.
• Possess the skill sets to supervise contractor employees.
• Be capable of coordinating work schedules/assignments of contractor employees.
• Be able to communicate orally and written with COR.
• Possess a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.