As a Program Manager, you will be working as a vital link between SMS and our Prime Aerospace customers. Working onsite at our customers’ location, you are the liaison with executive management and all functional departments to understand customer requirements and to drive results. Applicants must have solid aerospace, program management and manufacturing experience with well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong relationships.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
· Onsite presence & interface with customer executives, managers, buyers, etc.
· Understand customer requirements/expectations and drive results
· Manage customer perception and report customer feedback to Operations
· Customer & Supplier relationship management
· Customer/Supplier escalation support as needed
· Attend customer critical part meetings and report actions to Operations as required
· Facilitate internal war room meetings
· Operational process, procedures & compliance
· Continuous improvement/lean opportunities
· Metric/Program Review Preparation & Delivery
· Customer/supplier integration
· Management responsibility for Delivery Assurance Specialists DAS(s) in the field
• Aerospace experience required
• Supply chain management experience required
• Program Management experience required
• Manufacturing Experience – 5 to 10 years
• Education -- High School Graduate or Equivalent
• Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (2010 Excel basic skills required)
• Effective communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Reliable transportation - must have current/active drivers' license
· US citizenship required
About the Company:
Supplier Management Solutions (SMS) is a growing company in the aerospace industry and we are seeking qualified candidates that are customer service driven with a strong desire to produce quality results while helping to continue building and developing relationships with our customers and their respective suppliers. SMS is based on decades of experience in supply chain management “to bring parts home on-time, every time.” SMS has proven our ability to provide an exemplary service to some of the industry's largest aerospace companies. Our approach helps make part shortages a thing of the past, giving value to our customers. SMS has a domestic presence in over 40 states and six countries internationally including Canada, Mexico, Australia, Denmark, UK and the Netherlands.
Supplier Management Solutions, Inc. (SMS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration. Except where otherwise provided by law, selection will be made without regard to, and there will be no discrimination because of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors.