Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Customer and Digital Department has an opening for a Program Manager, Digital Transformation. This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
The Customer and Digital Organization is responsible for transforming the grocery experience by harnessing the power of digital technologies. We seek to offer customers an easy, exciting, and friendly ecommerce shopping experience, through the invention of personalized and localized digital experiences for our 34 million plus weekly customers. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Strategic Programs, Digital Transformation, and work closely with the Chief Customer and Digital Officer to drive innovative strategies and processes in the business.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project Management and Coordination (50%):
• Lead and manage strategic programs and cross-functional project teams, demonstrate a sense of urgency to drive programs and projects to completion and be successful in a collaborative environment.
• Develop plans and track progress of projects to successful completion.
• Maintain project documentation
• Communicate status, issues, and risks to executive level stakeholders
• Writing and Communication (20%)
• Partner with Director of Strategic Programs, Customer and Digital Leadership Team, and others to prepare presentations and other written communications for business reviews, road shows, steering committee meetings, and other forums.
• Strategy Development (20%)
• Conduct internal and external research to understand trends and issues. Help form a point of view on various strategic problems
• Ad Hoc Projects (10%)
• Lead ad hoc special projects as needed for the Office of the Chief Customer and Digital Officer (e.g. offsite event planning, office space planning and design, etc.)
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in strategy, program/project management, or planning/operations roles, preferably in a digital or technology environment.
• Good understanding of digital marketing, customer experience, software development, data analytics, and ecommerce retail concepts.
• Passion for continuous learning and self-improvement
• Extremely detail oriented with great organizational skills
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Impeccable PowerPoint deck writing skills
• Experience working closely with executives and senior leaders in support of strategic programs, and business planning and operational activities.
• Former strategy consulting experience a plus
• BA/BS degree is required. MBA is a plus.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled