Supervises and oversees the day to day operations at the Day Training and Treatment-Adult Program. Adheres to contract documentation, evaluates and coordinates consumer activities in the program. Ensures the community integration programs meet contract standards to include safety, CARF, and DDD standards, and DTT certification. Monitors staff training, collects and documents training data, maintains consumer files and monitors consumer progress through the program. Position may from time to time be stressful and require a high demand of performance.
May perform other duties as assigned.
- Supervises and plans activities for clients in the Day Training Treatment Program.
- Trains staff in general procedures, behavioral techniques, and client training plans; implements client training plans
- Collects data and documents day program activities
- Maintains files and tracks consumer progress through day programs
- Oversees day-to-day operations, staffing and client progression
- Assists Program Coordinator and coordinates with staff, yearly Individual Service Plan (ISP) goals on consumers
- Implements ISPs and assures compliance with plans
- Assists supervisor with interviews and hiring
- Assures contractual daily documentation is followed.
- Assures compliance with all licensing requirements
- Communicates with DDD and/or Vocational Rehabilitation, parents, and/or group homes regarding consumer and/or program issues
- Implements, reviews and maintains CARF procedures
- May drive agency or personal vehicle on company business
- Completes all required training, as assigned
- May perform other duties as assigned
The above statement reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
- Associates or 2 years post-secondary education
- 2 years of experience working with individuals with disabilities
- Ability to understand detailed instructions and written regulations and follow a detailed quality control plan
- Ability to write objective and comprehensive reports regarding performance and site operations
- Communication skills with persons who are deaf with other challenges/disabilities
- Some American Sign Language skills
- Proven ability to lift 30 lbs 10% of the time
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Obtain State of Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Pass drug screening
- Valid Arizona Driver License, proof of insurance and Arizona Motor Vehicle Division 39 month Motor Vehicle Report
- Bachelor's Degree
- Additional years of experience directly related to Deaf Services, Education, Rehabilitation, Human Relations
- Fluent in American Sign Language skills
- CPR/ 1st Aid Certifications
- Article 9 training
- CIT I and II certified
- Experience working with Deafblind individuals