Gartner Digital Markets is the world’s premier source for software vendors to connect with in-market buyers through research, reviews and lead generation. The business is comprised of three brands — Software Advice, Capterra and GetApp — the leaders in helping businesses select the right software to fit their needs. For candidates exploring the technology space for their next opportunity, Gartner Digital Markets can offer the excitement of working for a start-up, balanced by the stability of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in a company that is growing and transforming.
About the Job
We are looking for an expert copywriter and marketing pro who is ready to lead GDM’s vendor content and email marketing program to success. Our ideal candidate will be an experienced problem solver and decision maker who has 5+ years experience in supporting and defining multi-channel content campaigns and fully understands how to leverage email in support of broader marketing program goals. The candidate will be a strong copywriter who can craft compelling content to support all stages of the sales and marketing journey. Experience with Eloqua and B2B content is a definite plus.
What you’ll do:
- Execute key initiatives and projects: Craft content, leverage email marketing tactics and contribute to content strategy that lifts up GDM’s brand, value and unique service offerings to current and potential clients as well as engage, nurture and elevate clients within defined performance categories
- Work closely with team members to further define and develop campaign messaging framework and guidelines
- Write and curate content for weekly email newsletter and premium content assets (ebooks, white papers, videos, sales enablement tools and more) in support of specific campaigns and to engage key audiences
- Test, optimize and segment: A/B test email campaigns and associated landing pages and use analytics and other data to make fact-based decisions to refine existing programs
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years’ experience within the content marketing and/or marketing industries, especially within copywriting and leading/developing content campaigns and brand storytelling
- Understanding of how to write and edit copy to drive reader behavior and action, and apply SEO best practices to display copy as well as subject lines, email copy and more
- High level of creativity and understanding of marketing content strategies
- The ability to cull useful information from many resources to create new content assets to enhance community engagement, educate and delight readers
- Proven ability to craft copy that embodies and elevates a brand for consumers of services as well as products; ability to adapt style and tone based on message and audience
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with other creative functions (and processes) across departments/stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills
- Problem-solving skills:You possess the experience, intellect, initiative and know-how to analyze, plan, execute and deliver top-notch results and bring innovative ideas to the table.
- A bachelor’s degree: An established foundation in business/marketing and/or content via a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field. Exceptions can be made with strong real-world experience.
What we offer:
- A collaborative, positive culture.You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You’ll be managed by the best too.
- Limitless growth potential. You’ll be able to see your direct impact on our growth as our performance improves.
- A place to make an impact. You’ll be able to see your direct impact on our performance and be given ample opportunity to grow both personally and professionally. You won’t be just another cog in the wheel.
Job Requisition ID:27067
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.