Title: Program Manager (F15)
Job Location: Robins AFB, Warner Robins, GA
Odyssey Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Program Manager at Robins AFB in our Air Force (AF) F-15 System Program Manager (SPM) for the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center Fighter-Bomber Directorate (AFLCMC/WW) has the collective Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) mission responsibility for acquisition and sustainment of all F-15 aircraft worldwide. In order to meet current and projected workload requirements in support of Air Force Program Executive Officer for Fighters and Bombers (AFPEO/FB), the Government must augment its organic (military and civil service) capabilities in the F-15 Division (AFLCMC/WWQ) with Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) support.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties include, but not limited to:
Apply knowledge and experience in acquisition program management philosophy, policies, and procedures to DoD, AF and sister service systems, subsystems, and equipment procurement activities, including Prime Mission Equipment and Support Equipment, post-award project/program management tasks, and acquisition programs throughout their life cycles. Manage and organize resources and personnel needed to efficiently and effectively meet the objectives of each task, as well as explore new approaches as applicable within the performance of these tasks. Assign personnel to provide program management support services as described below in execution of the F-15 Division Acquisition Management Support requirements. The program management support personnel shall reside in the assigned F-15 Division program offices.
Provide the experience and capability to support the assigned tasks and lead support personnel in these tasks.
Perform, as required, a non-voting, advisory role for program source selections on all acquisition-related requirements.
- Demonstrate an understanding of current DoD and AF-specific acquisition regulations, guidelines, and processes.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Transportation Plan development, and the Defense Transportation System. The Contractor shall provide support utilizing the Defense Security Assistance Management System (DSAMS), the Security Assistance Manpower Requirements System and the Manpower Requirements Package.
- Support the acquisition program management of full life cycle requirements, subsystems, and equipment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Congressional Notification and RIP/RIS approval process.
Specialized Knowledge, Experience, Tasks or Qualifications
- Valid DOD Secret clearance
- Perform analyses to support program strategy decisions and courses of action. Provide a program assessment for integration of documentation to ensure consistency with program strategy and consistency across all milestone documentation. Provide inputs, draft, coordinate (with the appropriate F-15 Division branches and other government agencies), adjudicate comments, and produce final versions of coordinated milestone documents and assessments. And develop and collect technical data and inputs for staff summary packages to support coordination and signature of all associated documents for milestone approval.
- Communicate with multiple platforms, programs, and phases as well as across multiple enterprises on option sets. Assist in the integration of intelligence information and infrastructure to ensure cross-enterprise capabilities planning and system acquisition.
- Support key acquisition events and reviews as needed, such as: System Requirements Reviews (SRR), Preliminary Design Reviews (PDR), Critical Design Reviews (CDR), Test Readiness Reviews (TRR), Technical Coordination Meetings (TCM), Functional Configuration Audits (FCA), Physical Configuration Audits (PCA), Production Readiness Reviews (PRR), Milestone Documentation development, and others as applicable.
- Provide support to the Directorate/Division SAP. Duties include, but are not limited to, preparing for the SAP inspection, distributing checklist information to the checklist POCs, developing and maintaining a checklist tracking and reporting system, monitoring checklist completion status, and recommending corrective actions.
- Junior - BA/BS degree and up to 3 years of experience.
- Journeyman - BA/BS degree and/or MA/MS degree and 3-10 years of experience
- Senior - MA/MS degree and 10+ years of experience
- Preferred: AFLCMC experience or other related DoD Acquisitions experience.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
- Professional Development
- Gym Memberships
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Life Insurance
- Military Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- On Site Cafeteria