Minimum/General Experience: 12 or more years of relevant work experience
Provide acquisition Program Management expertise and consultation support capability to assist the Ballistic Missile Early Warning System/Pave Paws (BPP) Program Office (AFLCMC/HBQR) within the Air Force Strategic Warning & Surveillance Systems (SW&SS) Division at Peterson AFB, CO (AFLCMC/HBQ).
Specific Duties Include:
- Provide project management oversight of efforts, tasks, studies, and engineering recommendations of the prime contractor to meet contractual requirements.
- Manage reviews, updates, and recommended changes to the prime contractors Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and Integrated Management Schedule (IMS).
- Participate in Integrated Baseline Reviews and all follow-up program milestone reviews with Government Program Manager and prime contractor.
- Advise and assist in planning the implementation of projects through coordinating and integrating engineering, contracting, financial management, cost, logistics, configuration management, test, and other related disciplines to achieve successful project requirements.
- Conduct evaluations of prime contractor Earned Value Measurement (EVM) data and provide recommendations to the Government Program Manager of the quality and timeliness of contract performance.
- Advise and assist the Government Program Manager on all business aspects of the 3400 and 3080 funded projects to include requirements definition, budget formulation, cost estimates, contract strategy formulation, contract schedule management, contractor progress, contract risk management, earned value status, and future budget requirements.
- Apply DoD financial regulations that pertain to Element of Expense Identification Code (EEIC's) to the appropriate category of work, projects, and expenses associated with contracted work.
- Apply elements of the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations and service supplements to support contracting elements of acquisition and program execution.
- For projects that involve Foreign Military customers, develop and coordinate all technical and management information with foreign disclosure agents, and ensure that all interaction with foreign dignitaries is conducted in compliance with DoD and USAF directives.
- Compose draft contract letters, Point Papers, Status Reports, Position Papers, Acquisition Strategy Panel briefings and Program Management Review briefings as required for senior Government decision makers.
- Interface with contracts officers, financial managers, technical staff, prime contractor, user organizations, Program Executive Officer (PEO) staff, Air Staff, and other program personnel to ensure program management activities, schedules, assessments, and reports are timely and accurate.
- Draft, coordinate, and offer oversight in the development of such documents as Statements of Work (SOW), Performance Work Statements (PWS), Contract Data Requirement Lists (CDRLs), Instructions to Offerors, Evaluation Criteria, Source Selection Plans, Systems Readiness Reviews (SRR), Production Readiness Review (PRR), Qualification Test & Evaluation, Production Acceptance Test & Evaluation, Qualification Operational Test & Evaluation, and full rate article production. Justification and Approvals, Determination and Findings and other contract documents on behalf of the Government Program Manager and the Procurement Contracting Officer. Populate and review Request for Proposal (RFP) data, evaluate proposals and support source selection recommendations on various BMEWS and PAVE PAWS sustainment projects.
Minimum Educational Requirement: B.A. or B.S.
Odyssey Systems is an innovative small business committed to providing world class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment
- Military Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- Gym Memberships
- Professional Development
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid sick days
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Retirement / Pension Plans