- Identify market opportunities, conduct market analyses, build business cases, define go-to-market plans.
- Help manage P&L for the assigned business.
- Manage Client Device & Service business planning globally, working cross functionally with marketing, sales, business development, product management, engineering, and other teams inside of Client.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
· 4 years of relevant professional experience.
· Experience in business planning, operations or project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive projects.
· Superb communication skills, with the ability to comfortably interact with partner’s and Client’s executive management.
- MBA or equivalent.
- Experience with ongoing partner relationship management; ability to serve as an advocate for your product category internally and work collaboratively to identify opportunities or resolve issues.
- Experience launching products and services internationally and across different channels (B2C, B2B)