Position: Program Manager - Information Security and Compliance
Location: San Jose, CA
PLEASE NOTE: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position due to the nature of customers assigned to this role.
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
As a key member of our compliance team, your primary responsibility is to help manage Zscaler’s compliance program in alignment with industry best practices and standards. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of Zscaler's FedRAMP, SOC2, ISO27001, ISO 27018, CSA STAR and GDPR compliance programs as well as work directly with our engineering organization to drive these compliance programs.
This includes coordination with internal and external stakeholders in regard to implementing compliance standards/ requirements and preparing the organization for external audits and certifications. This role reports to the Leader of the Technology Risk and Compliance function and will work closely with the Engineering, Operations, Customer Support and Product Management teams.
Responsibilities - What You’ll Do:
- You will be responsible for maintaining Zscaler's FedRAMP, SOC2, ISO27001, ISO 27018, CSA STAR and GDPR compliance programs
- Have a strong understanding of the above-listed compliance and regulatory requirements and its technical implementation in SaaS solutions leveraging AWS, Azure, and OpenStack platforms capabilities.
- Ability to manage external auditing engagements by Independent third-party audit firms and Customers/ Prospects
- Manage several small to mid-size projects to achieve the goals of the compliance programs.
- Identify and manage cross-project inter-dependencies, risks and successfully plan and manage both.
- Ensure programs are aligned with compliance requirements and are coordinated with key stakeholders including Engineering, Operations and Customer Support.
- Document and maintain standard operating procedures and other required documentation to keep currency with existing practices
- Develop and maintain internal and customer-facing reports and dashboards on compliance posture
- Define business requirements/ workflows for automation of business and technical processes to achieve efficiency in security and compliance assurance
Qualifications - Your Background:
- 7+ years of Project/ Program management experience in technology risk and compliance domains in a SaaS company with a focus on managing technical teams
- 5+ years experience and expert knowledge of information security compliance with FedRAMP, SOC2, ISO27001, ISO 27018, CSA STAR and GDPR
- Familiarity with Cloud technology such as AWS, Azure and OpenStack platforms
- Exceptional team player with the ability to quickly develop and foster cross-functional relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with diverse personality types & ability to communicate ideas to partners at all levels
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on highly regulated industry standards and framework supporting both commercial and Federal businesses.
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Follow Us on LinkedIn