MIRACORP Inc., is a veteran, women-owned firm specializing in federal government contract services. One of our competitive advantages is that we provide services to our customers with a standard of excellence that is unmatched. MIRACORP believes our employees are the cornerstone for our success.
We are seeking Program Managers with a background in construction. The Program Manager position is located in Denver and is responsible for customer satisfaction and overall project management of multiple design and construction projects, including the design and construction of projects and renovation of government space within existing buildings. Assigned projects are those estimated over $250,000.00.
- Responsible for overall management of construction projects from the preliminary planning stages through design, construction, commissioning, and building occupancy.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, controlling, coordinating, reviewing and approving design, construction and related work.
- Ability to establish a scope of work with a customer and prepare a government estimate using the government’s estimating software.
- Ability to manage a project schedule.
- Proficient in procuring services, with a government contract specialist, from contractors and architect/engineering firms.
- Acts as the ‘on-site’ construction manager or inspector for projects performing day-to-day construction management duties.
- Travel in conjunction with site visits and progress reviews on project locations.
- Attend National, Regional, and local conferences, meetings and seminars.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, Electrical Engineering or a related field and/or seven years of experience in design and management of construction projects.
- Knowledgeable in federal security/boarder security protocols and technologies.
- Ability to solve complex problems or conflicts that impede progress.
- Ensure contractors and agency staff work toward timely completion of projects and within budget.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with a diverse team consisting of the customer, contract specialist, contractor, financial manager, and other stakeholders.
- PMP certification a plus.
Why Consider This Opportunity:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits that start on first day of employment.
- 401 (k) employer match, with 100% immediate vesting.
- Work environment where you have a lot of independence.
- Ability to work with a purpose and make an impact.
- Work with a Manager and peers that are passionate about customers.
- Work for an employer where core values are not just written on paper - but lived.
MIRACORP is an equal opportunity employer. Veterans encouraged to apply!