IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
The Program Manager (PM) Enrollment Services, is the business owner of record for his/her assigned territory and has the accountability for the overall performance and execution of Enrollment Service offerings in the assigned region. This position is responsible for the financial performance of all enrollment service offerings in the territory assigned. The position will work closely with and utilize other functional groups of the company. The Program Manager will also be responsible for achieving a superior level of customer satisfaction in the territory assigned.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Responsible for financial performance of all enrollment services in the territory assigned. This includes utilizing support departments such as Facilities, Partnerships and Sales to:
- Review and understand financial reports, support assessment activities to improve financial reporting
- Develop and execute sales plans, in coordination with Sales team
- Support and execute Profit Improvement Plans, in coordination with Executive, Operations, and Sales team
- Develop and execute marketing and promotional plans, in coordination with Marketing team
- Identify areas for enrollment center expansion, in coordination with Customer Experience and Partnerships teams
- Identify financially underperforming enrollment centers and develop cost improvement plans which could include changes in staffing levels, hours of operation, relocation of facility, renegotiation of fees
- Identify and develop Partner level relationships and incentive plans
- Activity engage in subordinate Training and Development plans
- Evaluate Monthly P&L reports to evaluate and develop improvement plans
- Evaluate Monthly Site level PL to evaluate and develop improvement plans
- Develop and execute employee incentive plans
- Coordinate Competitive analysis and develop actions plans based upon analysis
- Support Pricing recommendations and RFP cycles
- Support the development of the annual budgets and quarterly financial forecasts
- Support management, reporting, and monitoring of departmental KPIs
- Responsible for establishing and directing the maturation of Enrollment Services Division customer service culture, in coordination with Operations Director.
- Responsible for achieving a superior level of customer satisfaction in the territory assigned. Customer include: government agency personnel, applicants, enrollment center partners and enrollment agents. This includes utilizing support department to:
- Provide regular in-person visits to enrollment center locations which will include identifying and executing improvements in the appearance and efficiency of enrollment centers
- Provide regular in-person interaction with government agency personnel; Coordinate corrective action plans as necessary
- Support and achieve all available contract renewals and insure programs are positioned for successful rebid activities, as applicable
- Responsible for effective and efficient enrollment center network operations in the territory assigned.
- Manage team of Customer Service Supervisors responsible for enrollment center day-to-day operations.
- Ensure compliant and quality delivery of enrollment services to applicants.
- Meet territory retail and ancillary sales targets and goals.
- Responsible for Employee Performance objectives, to include performance evaluations, KPI achievement, and hiring/firing evaluation.
- achievement, and hiring/firing evaluation.
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
- Intermediate Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Basic Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Project and Visio)
- Knowledge of Enrollment Center Operations, Standards, and SOPs
- Ability to achieve compliance to above and motivate others to do so as well
- Strong team player attitude and the ability to work as a member of a virtual team
- Ability to motivate team members to achieve collective goals/standards
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively via written or oral communication channels to all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task assignments and prioritize workload accordingly in a fast-paced environment
- Efficient organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to demonstrate and follow through on deliverables
- Strong work ethic and the ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Outstanding management skills and an ability to work at all levels in the organization
- Undergraduate degree in Business or a related field and 5 7 years of related experience in the enrollment/identity services business, or combination of education and experience that would enable performance of the full scope of the position
- Demonstrated leadership experience and the ability to manage activities directly or through direct reports
- Ability to meet/obtain all required security credentials and training requirements to operate propriety software/systems located within assigned territory.
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel requirement, such as:
- Ability to travel locally for activities such as meetings, classes, and workshops.
- Must be able to travel by air as needed to attend training, conferences, and related activities.
- Occasional overnight travel as required; should not exceed 25% of the time
Working Conditions, such as:
- General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
- Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
Must be United States citizen (dual citizenship may be allowed)
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.