Do you have Launch Experience in the Automotive world? We are seeking a Program Manager/Launch Engineer for a company in the Louisville area that works with a variety of Automotive companies. This organization is well established and focuses on having a work/life balance for members of the team.
- Launching programs to support new production
- Setting master schedules for milestones
- Internal communication as well as external communication with suppliers and vendors
- APQP Preparation and support
- Experience within the Automotive industry
- Strong background in project management
- History managing launches for the Automotive Industry
- Very organized/detail oriented
This company recently expanded their facility to support additional product lines and has proven themselves to be a stable organization.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.