Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Program Manager will have overall responsibility for providing supervision to the project staff; partners; meeting the program and fiscal requirements as set forth in the contract; maintaining community relationships with public and private organizations; and providing reports and documentation as necessary for the operation of the project.
Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Direct the administrative planning, policies and procedures after being approved by the Governing Board
- Provide crisis response and management as necessary
- Liaisons between Executive Director, Project Manager and Staff
- Develop relationships with other public and private agencies
- Recruit, select, train, supervise, and evaluate staff; provide performance evaluations.
- Provide leadership to project and staff in formulating program procedures
- Conduct weekly staff meetings and evaluate the effectiveness of the program and identify areas for improvement
- Ensure staff access resident’s mental health, substance abuse, crisis and independent living needs.
- Ensure staff access residents in linking with resources in the community, primarily recovery services and activities aimed at increasing the resident’s knowledge of community resources and the ability to use those resources.
- Prepare and submit reports as required by funding agents to document outcomes and quality effectiveness of services.
- Ensure all participants goals are met and files in order
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- With the help of the Case Manager, assess client(s) needs as an aid to program planning, and evaluate the effectiveness of the existing programs and agency policies; identifies areas for improvement and new programs; institute changes or make recommendation for major changes
- Work on special projects (as needed)
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors’ in social work, counseling and/or psychology. Master’s degree preferred.
- Five years experience in the substance abuse/recovery field
- Three years’ experience providing case management services in community setting
- Experience with homelessness, substance abuse and psychiatric disability
- One year’s experience providing supervision to para-professional and/or other staff
- Based on experience. EOE
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with federal, state and local standards
Program Manager (General)