A direct hire career opportunity for a Program Manager is available with a growing manufacturing company in Lancaster County. This position is responsible for cultivating the customer experience, business relationships and internal program management.
- Low cost medical, dental, prescription drug and vision plan
- Short-term disability insurance at minimal cost
- Free life insurance & long term disability insurance
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Profit Sharing Plan - quarterly payout based upon achievement of company goals
- Stock Ownership - company is 100% owned by the employees through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Stock transferred to employees at no cost
- 401K Retirement Plan with discretionary company match
- Wellness Committee & Gym Membership assistance
- Employee Activity Committee - activities throughout the year
- PTO / Vacation
- Seek and identify new opportunities for additional business and revenue streams.
- Take the lead role in new proposals, from initial launch, through fact-finding and negotiations.
- Communicate customer requirements effectively to the rest of the organization.
- Establish the project plan and assign accountability for all major milestones
- Facilitate project schedules and manage schedule risk activities
- Articulate the financial success and/or shortcomings at the project level. Initiate financial risk mitigation or employ lessons learned to improve long term profitability.
- Recommend and/or lead efforts to improve existing business processes
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technical, business, or financial discipline.
- Knowledge of program management tools and procedures and Risk Management.
- Demonstrated Experience in Management of Developmental Programs/Projects
- General knowledge of business contracts, laws, and ethics, of manufacturing operations, including scheduling, procurement, manufacturing, test engineering, and quality systems and of finance, including income statements, balance sheets, etc.
- Strong influence-management, negotiation, and assertiveness skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Willingness and able to travel.
- MS-Project and computer proficiency (Microsoft Office suite)
- PMP Certification and DFAR experience a plus!
- Ability to obtain a Secret or higher Security Clearance
- US Citizen per government contract requirement
Apply now for consideration!