Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Media & Community Partnerships’ Media Community Development (MCD) team contributes directly to Facebook’s mission by connecting media publishers and creators with their audiences at scale, helping them meet their objectives through solutions like Watch, Pages, Videos, Live and In Stream Ads. We succeed when we help our partners grow their content business. The team is searching for an experienced and entrepreneurial Program Manager to help foster and grow the video creator community on Facebook. This individual will use a data driven approach to understand partner profiles, and will be responsible for working with a cross-functional team including marketing, product and operations to define and execute the strategy and tactics to help thousands of video creators meet their desired outcomes on Facebook. Ideal candidates love taking the lead to break down problems, build solutions, and deliver actionable, data-driven insights while working in a dynamic, highly dynamic and cross functional environment.
1. Direct, manage and set strategy to nurture the global ecosystem of video publishers and creators while being mindful of resource allocation
2. Oversee the implementation and then management of Programs globally working with our Partner Management, Marketing, Analytics, Regional Operations and SP&O teams
3. Ideate and build scalable processes for how we can provide best practices and partner education on the topic of content creation in order to further develop our partners’ abilities to create content that excels on Facebook and takes advantage of Facebook's unique set of ad formats
4. Understand the educational needs of various content publisher segments (e.g., Entertainment, Sports, Public Figures), and build Programs to address those needs
5. Design & implement service models and standards to establish how Facebook communicates with a wide scale of content creators
6. Define, measure, report on & manage creator support goals to track growth, progress & efficiency—and that ensure a premium experience for our partners
7. BA or BS Degree
8. 8+ years experience in either consulting, strategy, business operations, or program/project management
9. Experience managing multiple ongoing programs and stakeholders
10. Experience within the Tech or Media industry
11. Experience creating content and presentations for an executive audience
12. Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
13. Experience in operational and process improvement methodologies like Six Sigma or Lean
14. Understanding of Facebook Inc.’s products, Facebook the company, and social media
15. Experience in formulating hypotheses, designing tests, and using problem-solving techniques to evaluate solutions
16. Experience facilitating brainstorming sessions to gather requirements
17. Experience building relationships and motivate individuals at all levels of an organization
18. Analytical skills to interpret, test, and summarize a program's performance
Equal Opportunity: Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.