Our client, a global manufacturing leader, has an immediate need for a Program Manager to join their growing team in Milaca, Minnesota.
Our candidate of choice will be responsible for directing and supporting business relationships between assigned customers and our manufacturing facilities to ensure customer expectations are met and/or exceeded. Accountable for driving and leading customer focused cross-functional teams and providing required reports while administering and coordinating the entire supply-commit process with the plant.
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors and may have moderate supervision. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies to determine appropriate action and/or seeks guidance before moving forward.
- Develop new business and expands current product lines.
- Assist with managing all P&L aspects by customer including revenue/sales, costing and pricing activities for margin and efficiency, etc.
- Develop, coordinate and manage new product introduction (NPI) in alignment with business and customer needs.
- Ensure adherence to master plans and schedule; develop and recommend solutions to program problems and direct work of incumbents within budget.
- Provide Sales/Marketing & Customer Care Management team regarding projects, tasks and operations.
- Consult with management on relationship and account strategy. Report new program opportunities, customer management changes or key personnel changes to management.
- Manage account relationships and coordinate the flow of information with customers.
- Facilitates the use of Customer Relationships Management Tool (CRMT) for the use of quoting, forecasting, customer interactions and customer complaints/corrective actions, and communicate as appropriate to company personnel.
- Align strategic objectives between customers and our business.
- Conduct basic level periodic review and direct the consolidation of account performance metrics.
- Resolve issues internally and externally on behalf of our customers.
- Deliver monthly/quarterly updates on performance metrics and delivery of NSI's value to our customers as outlined in our customer strategic planning and/or agreements.
- Participate in planning process with customer service, sales and operations to determine manufacturing solutions.
- Aid in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes and coordinating preparations of proposals, plan, specifications and financial conditions of contracts.
Please apply today to be one of the first candidates considered for the role!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today's hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!