The Program Manager is responsible for managing multipletask orders simultaneously over multiple locations. The teams under the Program Manger will beresponsible to handle mobilization, deployment, redeployment and demobilizationmission requirements for the National Guard. Often these requirements are very fluid, dynamic and can vary byDirectorate. Primary task areas coveredare Financial Audit Support, Analysis Services, TrainingSupport, Exercise Support, Organizational Support Services, and ProgramAnalysis.
· Top Secret Security Clearance
· At least 15 years’ relevant technical areaexperience (comparable to a retired/separated
O-5/CWO4 or a former GS-13 orabove)
· Master’s Degree
· National Guard or Air National Guard Experience
· Experience with Joint Training InformationManagement System (JTIMS), Joint Lessons Learned Information System (JLLIS),and Army Training Information Management Systems (ARTIMS)
· Financial Audit Support, Analysis Services,Training Support, Exercise Support, Organizational Support Services, andProgram Analysis Knowledge
· The ability to manage multiple task orders
· Possession of excellent oral and writtencommunication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and otheroperational software
· Time management and self-starter
Summit Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmativeaction employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Position descriptions serve as a guideline and may not beconstrued as a guarantee of employment. Summit Technologies, Inc. is an at-willorganization.