This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Program Manager:
- Plan and manage one or more complex programs
- Coordinate, schedule, and assign project tasks
- Coordinate technical design
- Develop project estimation, scope, and requirements
- Ensure adherence to enterprise policies
- Act as the primary point of contract for customer
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communications
Requirements of the Program Manager:
- Relevant Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years of project/program management experience
- Experience in virtual project management for a global organization
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure technologies and integrations
- Financial services experience preferred
Keywords: Program Manager, Project Manager, Planning, Coordination, Financial Services
Job ID: 313966
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!