At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
We are looking for a high energy, ambitious individual to join the Content Alliances program and evolve our digital asset management and MLR offering for agency partners. This person must have experience working at an agency focusing on digital asset management or MLR review of promotional and medical content.
In this role, you will be the subject matter expert responsible for driving partner growth, educating, and providing ongoing guidance to the broader Content Alliances program, customers, and agency partners on Vault PromoMats including MLR and DAM usage, best practices, and benefits of partnership.
The successful candidate will be collaborative, self-motivated, adept at learning new technology and enjoy public speaking.
- Educate customers on the value of the Content Alliances program offerings and advise on their digital asset management and MLR needs when working with agency partners
- Engage agency partners to drive mutual strategic opportunities including local events, customer workshops, webinars, and more
- Develop training materials and act as primary point of contact for strategic and product guidance for agency partners and Program Managers
- Collaborate with Product to ensure new features are prioritized and communicated appropriately to agency partners throughout the release cycle
- Create and enhance Sales and Marketing materials
- Respond to questions and solve problems; ensure that support is managed efficiently and escalated as appropriate
- Refine and support the process for qualifying and on-boarding new agency partners
- Setup and administer Veeva development environments (Vault PromoMats)
- Contribute to the evolution and vision of the Content Alliances program offerings based on market needs and company direction
- University degree (B.A., B.S.)
- Experience in Account, Strategy, or Project Management at a healthcare advertising agency working in digital asset management or submissions
- Experience working with Vault PromoMats
- Experience creating and delivering training to internal or external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills; ability to work within a collaborative environment
and take initiative without waiting for direction to deliver ideas that generate results
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate technical concepts across development teams and agency partners
- Experience with direct selling
- Proven experience working independently and in high-pressure environments
Nice to Have
- Experience working as a Brand Manager or equivalent at a Life Sciences company
- Experience working with Zinc
- Fluency in another language (Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Japanese or Chinese)