CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients’ capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged – it’s expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build – not just talk.
Does that sound like you? If so, let’s connect.
Program and Project Management
Join a team that delivers program leadership, PMO and portfolio management, and project management services that address the unique culture and objectives of clients. On our Program and Project Management team, you’ll manage end-to-end scope and schedule, cost, quality and assessment that helps clients achieve their desired goals. We tailor solutions for projects of all sizes and levels of complexity.
Why North Highland? Our employee ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We’ll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we’ll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level.
At North Highland, you’re not a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients.
We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table. Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here.
Exciting work you will do:
- Use Program and Project Management expertise to lead delivery across complex engagements, maximize delivery impact, transform the client’s thinking, and influence their decision making.
- Own all aspects of delivery and client relationship building; focus on delivery excellence and creating lasting change for clients.
- Dive deep into the challenges facing clients and think big to develop creative solutions to their toughest problems.
- Develop trusted relationships with client executive teams and industry organizations that result in new business opportunities.
- Contribute to the future of the firm by leading internal initiatives to build its capability and expertise in Program and Project Management.
- Develop the firm’s long-term sales strategy to position and market its expertise with current and target accounts.
- Be known as a recognized thought leader in Program and Project Management.
What you will need:
- High-level management and leadership skills
- Ability to schedule and manage tasks effectively
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinking and prioritization
- Risk management
- Written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Cost control and budgeting skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- Organizational and multitasking skills, including exceptional time management skills
- Highest ethical standards
- Advanced skill with Microsoft Office including Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Project
- Knowledge of electric utility strongly preferred
- Bachelor's, Master’s preferred
- 5+ as project manager, 3+ as program manager
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
Click HERE to apply
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.