About Crossover Health
Crossover makes remarkable health possible by bringing people, their doctors, data, and benefits together under one connected system of health. We’ve built an entirely new category of primary care providing one simple place to go for trusted care—in person, online, anytime. We are working with the most innovative employer partners to integrate disconnected health and wellness benefits with tech-enabled services which allows our partners to increase access to care, decrease spend, and deliver an unrivaled experience for employees near and far.
The Program Manager is responsible for collaboration and coordination with the clinical dyad and the client for the delivery of the Crossover Health Medical Group comprehensive primary health, secondary care, and other healthcare services. This individual would play a pivotal role in guiding the collective group through a structured problem solving approach to create, implement, and execute the right solutions to meet clinical and client needs. The Program Manager builds trusting relationships with the client and clinical team through consultative problem solving, tactical planning, and actionable goal setting.
Project / Program Management
- Develop & execute against work plans for multiple small to midsize projects during any phase of the project life cycle, from conception through final implementation.
- Define & monitor resource requirements for initiative.
- Develops & maintains detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans & status reports.
- Continuously monitor progress and proactively assists with action items to ensure successful achievement of project goals and scalability.
- Provides direct project and program management support for initiatives including workflow management, secondary care products, and other related expansion of services.
- Provides direct project and program management support for technology implementation for each health center according to XO established product parameters to enable operational processes.
Planning and Reporting
- Lead all account reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual) and ensures integrity of the data
- Tracks and reports Performance Guarantees regularly in collaboration with clinical Dyad.
- Supports development of annual strategy for account with Dyad. Responsible for coordination and execution of deliverables and timeline including renewal strategy, pricing, growth, payment, and other corporate priorities with key stakeholders.
Finance and Contract Management
- Oversee monthly invoicing, billing and collecting in conjunction with Dyad.
- Responsible for creating and seeking approval of the Annual Budget along with Dyad; partners with Dyad to track budget regularly and support the process for decision making.
- Responsible for tracking Statement of Work to services performed and creating Change Orders as new services are required.
- Develop and collaborate on proposals for new services and completing Statements of Work as necessary.
- Demonstrated success at creating trusted partnerships with excellent collaboration skills that drive to expanded and deeper relationships.
- Upholds, safeguards and promotes the organization’s values and philosophy relating to ethics, integrity, and corporate responsibility as referenced in organizational values and philosophy standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience of project or business operations experience.
- Effective time management experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure without direct supervision.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or healthcare administration.
- Proven ability to consult with key stakeholders and/or client to meet/exceed their business objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to message, position and present information for maximum impact and influence.
- Strong financial acumen.
Physical Job Requirements
- Include travel demands - expected to travel independently 10% of the time.
- May require standing, walking and sitting for extended amounts of time.
- Occasionally lift and carry items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Manual and finger dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Includes full range of body motion including potential of handling and lifting patients.
- Requires corrected vision, hearing and speech within normal ranges. Must be able to effectively communicate with patients and team members.