Job code: PGM-J-005
1. Managing & delivering strategic business and IT transformation programs that focus on growth and operational efficiency.
2. Owning & Managing complete service delivery for product development and support, P/L management, resource planning & utilization, managing stakeholders managing scope, timelines for deliverable, SLAs. Creating effective support models.
3. Managing pro jects from inceptions till support, created complex release plans, project plans, cross team collaboration, experiences in writing functional specification, technical designs, nonfunctional requirements. Managing scope, milestones, risk and mitigation plans. documenting feature, partner integration scope, feature prioritization budgeting.
4. Leading teams in multiple GEOs, effective team building by identifying resources, creating resource balance, schedule, coordinating onsite offshore for more than one program, managed and delivered multiple projects executed in onsite - offshore mode.
5. Managing the customer s and heading multiple projects from client location, responding RFPs, talking to customers and understanding the business requirements creating solutions
• Development Tools: SQL Server including Visual Basic, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Unix, Monitoring tools - BMC HP, HP Diagnostic, SPLUNK and Introscope, Teradata, ETL, Mainframes.
• Testing Tools: HP ALM /Quality Center/Test Director, Quick Test Pro (QTP), selenium WEB-Driver, SoapUI, Rational Clear Quest.
• Development Methodologies: DevOps, Agile, V-Model and Waterfall.
• Cloud Services: AWS, Microsoft Azure.
OTHER Skillsets and Certifications required for the job:
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certifications .
• Bachelor’s degree or (Foreign Equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics/ Telecommunication or related with 10 years of experience in IT field
• Alternate: Master’s degree or (Foreign Equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics / Telecommunication or related with 08 years of experience IT field.
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
• 8 to 10 Years
How to Apply
Please send resumes to Harman Connected Services Inc, Attn: Mahesh G M/Job Code PGM-J-005, 2002 156th Avenue NE #200, Bellevue, WA 98007. Work location: Richardson, TX.
The Dallas Morning News - 09/30/2018