This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Program Manager:
- Lead cross-functional teams in a dynamic global environment
- Manage and maintain project governance, scope, schedule, budget, and resources
- Ensure adherence to established timelines for on-time completion and delivery
- Ensure technical solutions are within budget and of high quality
- Identify and manage program risks, resolve escalated issues and remove road blocks
- Contribute to culture of continuous improvement for delivery management
Requirements of the Program Manager:
- Bachelor's degree, at least 10 years of project/program management experience
- At least 7 years of experience in the finance industry
- Experience leading projects and programs in an IT environment
- Solid understanding of technical concepts
- Experience delivering successful large-scale IT solutions
- Expertise in PM methodologies such as Agile
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Excellent influencing ability
Keywords: Program Manager, Financial Services, IT, Agile, Resource Management, Budget Oversight
Job ID: 313977
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!