Rochester, Michigan - OneStream Software LLC
Employment Type: Full-Time
This position will be responsible for program oversight and enhancement activities relevant to the Internal Audit, Risk, Compliance and Security areas within the Risk Management department. This role will have direct accountability for the successful completion of various program elements through establishment of quality deliverables across multiple strategic initiatives within the organization. The individual holding this position will be conducting operational, compliance, financial assessments within OneStream Software, of which requires direct interaction with Senior Leadership. This person will also act as a liaison for audits within internal departments as well as outside auditors.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Risk and Compliance
- Design, interpret and implement policies and procedures throughout the organization.
- Review internal control adherence relevant to external regulations and frameworks.
- Enhance all risk management program elements with respect to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
- Understand laws and regulations that apply to the future growth and strategic direction of the organization.
- Identify opportunities for operational improvement and participate in the implementation of related action plans.
- Maintain effective working relationships with Customers, Management, External Auditors and Third Parties.
- Act as a risk management subject matter expert to other departments and affiliated companies.
- Responsible for creation and presentation of all risk committee material (KRI/KPI) to executive stakeholders.
- Acts as Project Manager for special projects, as required and manage and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Conduct due diligence reviews and associated documentation across vendors and contractors.
- Participate in customer due diligence projects inclusive of presentation of all risk management material.
- Represent the Chief Risk Officer throughout the organization, specifically committee and board meetings.
- Provide support to the Chief Risk Officer and prepare correspondence, reports, forms, and specialized documents.
- Maintain documentation supporting the compliance risk assessments and business continuation.
- Self-starter and results driven.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Accountable and hard-working.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Works well independently and as a team.
Required Education and Experience
- Master's Degree or relevant combination of education and experience.
- 10 years of professional experience in technology, security and risk management.
- Possess strong oral and written communication, presentation, organization, and time management skills.
- Demonstrate outstanding Microsoft Office Skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Preferred Education and Experience
- Significant experience in program management relevant to technology operations and risk management.
- Significant experience with data security and privacy and/or audits.
- Industry relevant risk and security certifications, such as CISA, CISM, CISSP or CCSP.
Who We Are
OneStream Software is a privately held software company created by the same team that invented the leading financial solutions of the last decade. We provide a unified Corporate Performance Management (CPM) platform which enables the enterprise to simplify financial consolidation, reporting, budgeting, and forecasting for complex organizations. Our powerful extensibility enables the enterprise to deliver additional analytic solutions without adding any technical complexity. By delivering multiple solutions in one application, we offer increased capabilities for financial reporting and analysis while reducing the risk, complexity, and total cost of ownership for our customers. We are driven by our mission statement that every customer must be a reference and success.
We are equally fanatical about our OneStream family members (formally known as employees). We are a team in every sense of the word. Everyone here is approachable and excited to pitch in and help. We work hard and play hard. The right candidate is easy to get along with, always willing to lend a hand, excited about coming to work, and happy to contribute to the team. We have a casual dress environment and modern office with an onsite gym!
Why Join The OneStream Team
- Transparency around corporate structure, salary, and benefits.
- Core value of customer success.
- Variety of project work (not industry specific).
- Strong culture and camaraderie.
- Multiple training opportunities.
Benefits at OneStream Software
OneStream employees are passionate, hardworking individuals who go above and beyond to keep our customers happy and follow through on our mission statement. They consistently deliver the best and, in turn, we make every effort to keep them cared for and happy. A sample of the benefits we provide are:
- Excellent Medical Plan.
- Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Short & Long-Term Disability.
- Vacation Time.
- Paid Holidays.
- Professional Development.
- Retirement Plan.
OneStream Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.