Resource Management Concepts, Inc. (RMC) provides high-quality, professional services to government and commercial sectors. Our mission is to deliver exceptional management and technology solutions supporting the protection and preservation of the people and environment of the United States of America.
RMC is hiring a Program Manager in the San Francisco Bay, CA area to lead an environmental program. The position will be responsible for the overall management and administration of all program requirements, including coordinating the effort of multidisciplinary teams tasked with conducting research, preparing technical documents and deliverables; and interfacing with external clients and public/private agencies. The selected candidate will support program strategies and goals relating to environmental areas of Air, Water, Energy, Solid Waste and Hazardous Waste, Natural Resources, Sustainability, Restoration, Spill Control, the National Environmental Policy Act, and other similar areas. Relevant work and educational experience in environmental planning and environmental principles.
The key responsibilities are to:
- Provide hands-on technical support for onsite and remote users.
- Install & maintain Windows-based software and operating systems.
- Support connectivity of devices and other routine network administration duties.
- Assist with the maintenance of a Windows Server environment & associated Windows desktop infrastructure.
- Provide networking assistance to users, including help with network connections and passwords.
- Setup, configure, and support internal and/ or external networks.
- Develop and maintain systems, applications, security, and network configurations.
- Perform system upgrades, security patching, and backups.
- Assist with the development of network and host security policies.
- Install, configure, and evaluate hardware/software.
- Perform virtual machine builds/deployments.
- Create and maintain network data flow diagrams outlining ports and protocols in use and their flow between servers and zones.
- Monitor network latency, identify and resolve any bottle necks and stay abreast to current technologies and make recommendations to improve network resources within the environment.
- Ensure that all systems are maintained in compliance of governing policies and processes.
- Support working in a fast-paced, deadline oriented network environment.
A Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or a related field and ten (10) years of related work experience is required. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred. The selected applicant must have the ability to manage environmental staff. Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project) is required. Excellent written and communication skills, strong analytical skills, and strong project management skills are required.
Security Clearance: An active clearance is not required to apply for this position; however, the selected qualified candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply for RMC job vacancies. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.