Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
Netskope is looking for a Senior Program Manager for their Platform Engineering team who can partner in executing projects that support work across the Cloud. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing engineering development projects and ensuring the continued timely delivery of our award-winning enterprise security products. You will drive the development of detailed schedules, resource allocation plans and budgets, and work closely with engineering leadership to drive projects to timely delivery. This role requires you to be an expert multi-tasker, a master planner, and a flexible thinker who can balance multiple objectives and teams in multiple locations with a smile.
- Manage cross-functional infrastructure software engineering programs in a matrix organization covering a range of areas.
- Organizing sprint planning meetings, getting estimates from Dev Leads, and working with product managers to prioritize sprint tasks.
- Tracking sprint development, ensuring milestones within a sprint are met, and regularly communicating status or raising flags for features that are behind schedule.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide hands on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Interface with Engineering and business owners for project requirements and scope and ensuring that 3, 6, 9 and 12-month roadmaps are executed.
- Work on special projects that need to be fast-tracked, including organizing tiger teams, ensuring proper communication and execution, etc.
- Providing a high -level lens on post-release support tickets, regressions, etc., and analyzing how teams can get better by doing continuous improvement.
- 5+ years of engineering and/or Program Manager experience
- A proven track record of delivering Enterprise SaaS Products
- Exposure to Cloud-based systems
- Knowledge of enterprise networking and security technologies is a plus
- Experience with Agile Development processes
- Experience coordinating and directing matrixed teams and resources
- Proficiency in creating and tracking complex development schedules, managing issues and tracking bugs using industry standard tools
- Experience with lifecycle management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience collaborating with overseas teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Track record of creating, coordinating and implementing programs and operations in large, complex organizations.
- Proven ability to multitask, analyze opportunities, define successful approaches, and proactively solve problems.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management.
- Passion, commitment to product excellence, and practical sense of how to get it done.
- Thrives in an environment of ambiguity and creates order out of it.
- Motivated get-it-done attitude, friendly and inclusive attitude.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree