|Job Title:||Program Manager / Training Coordinator|
|Job Location:||Virginia Beach, VA|
|Salary:||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications|
|Clearance:||Top Secret / SCI|
|Travel:||Up to 25% CONUS/OCONUS|
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Facilitate administrative requirements (inter-agency / DOD coordination / logistics / security clearances / training requests / CONOPs / MOUs / etc.) to support advanced EOD training.
- Maintain EOD Knowledge Management (After Action Reports / Lessons-Learned / Standard Operating Procedures / etc.) database for advanced EOI) training
- Support task-specific requirements regarding advanced EOD training scenarios and evolutions
- Support EOD exercise scenario development
- Provide backside support to advanced EOD training exercises
- Facilitate post-exercise reports and documentation
- Manages and Provides support for the EOD SharePoint Website
- Provide Support and Assistance to Knowledge Management professionals to keep the EOD SharePoint site up to date
- Schedule training for all EOD personnel
- Maintain continuity of training amongst students on various teams
- Collects and Compiles Student Certification to maintain continuity and ensure all necessary training is complete
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Possess an active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI) clearance
- Be able to obtain access/use all NSW email and networks to facilitate advanced training
- Be a prior US Navy Master EOD Technician
- Have a minimum of 10 years' experience with Special Operations
- Originates and responds to correspondence to appropriate activities and maintains communication with teams, trainers, and other EOD customers.
- Have the ability to provide operational project management in a complex and dynamic environment
- Possess knowledge of safety regulations and risks when supporting and scheduling training
- Have the ability to support trainings, in person, on an as-needed basis
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year