Adams Communication & Engineering Technology (ACET), Incorporated is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) system engineering and information technology firm, headquartered in Maryland and Virginia. Incorporated in 1999, we support mission critical Information Technology (IT) business needs for clients within the intelligence community (IC), Department of Defense (DOD), Veteran Administration (VA) and for select commercial clients. ACET, Inc.’s technical, programmatic, and analytical professionals are experts in commercial technology, customized solutions, and proprietary government systems.
ACET is seeking Program Manager II in Monterey, CA.
- Provide leading support to the Naval Postgraduate School in Unmanned and Robotics Systems Research
- Responsible for the overall management of the specific task order(s) and ensuringthat the technical/financial solutions and schedules in the specific delivery orders are implemented in a timely manner.
- Organizes, directs and coordinates the planning and production of all activities associated with assigned delivery order projects.
- Demonstrates competent writing and oral communication skills.
- Ensures quality products and services are delivered.
- Provide cost, schedule, and tasking inputs.
- Obtain inputs from technical staff and identify all tasks performed over the month, including travel and materials/ODCs purchases.
- Obtain inputs from technical staff and identify all task accomplishments over the quarter, including innovations and efficiencies gained.
- 10 years of direct experience
- Must have and maintain DoD Secret clearance
- Master's degree
- PMP Certification
- Knowledge of unmanned and robotics systems
- All candidates must be U.S. Citizen to apply
ACET is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Program Manager (General)