Veritude is recruiting for a Program Manager for our client Fidelity Investments. This role will sit in Boston, MA
Asset Management Compliance is a central function whose mission is to partner with Fidelity’s investment management teams to ensure compliance with global regulations, client requirements, and internal policies in the interest of promoting customer trust and confidence in Fidelity. The Program Manager will be a critical member of our team responsible for the change management process to a new investment compliance technology.
The Purpose of Your Role
This role owns execution strategy, implementation and change management for key initiatives/program by working with business leads and enterprise groups. You have outstanding strategic, analytical and presentation abilities and be able to articulate at a strategic level. This role is responsible for maintaining transparency around program communication and artifacts and ensures program metrics are reported consistently back to Leadership and Business Leads. You will also partner closely with business leaders to define shared vision and future strategy for programs.
The Value You Deliver
- Ensure that program vision and goals are defined, communicated and successfully pursued while working across multiple cross-functional teams (often spanning across multiple products)
- Day to day management of the entire program which includes running the inter-program dependencies, risk and driving program-level deliverables, schedules and resources;
- Participation from program teams is facilitated and ensured to establish shared objectives;
- Promote partnership and coordination between teams as they work towards a successful outcome
- Track progress at the program level using higher-abstraction requirements; features, capabilities and epics.
The Skills You Bring
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You maintain open communication among project participants and interested parties.
- You are able to identify reporting requirements, and build monitoring and control mechanisms.
- You will conduct regular and ad-hoc project reviews with project team, sponsors, and clients.
- You can utilize preferred tools, techniques and methods for estimating project cost and time.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, or economics preferred
- Demonstrated program management skills in a financial services environment, specifically in asset management
- Ability to accurately complete high-quality projects
- Communicates effectively both written and verbally
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.