JSL Technologies, Inc. (JSL) is a certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and Veteran-Owned government contractor providing engineering, logistics, and program support services to the Department of Defense (DoD). Our team of 350 employees is committed to delivering practical, innovative, and affordable solutions. We are headquartered in Oxnard, CA and provide top tier services across the nation. JSL fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed, and highly accomplished professionals who respect each other, hold themselves accountable, and continually strive for improvement. We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Applicants must have an active security clearance and/or the ability to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance. Selected candidates will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain a DoD government-granted security clearance. Individuals will be subject to a background investigation to include but not limited to, criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
JSL is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Program Manager with a demonstrated track record of excellence for an exciting position providing Naval Surveillance Radar Engineering and Logistics support services to the Ship Defense Expeditionary Warfare Department of the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Port Hueneme Division (NSWC PHD). The actual location to this job opportunity is at the Virginia Beach Detachment, Virginia Beach, VA.
- This task order shall provide project management services in support of naval surveillance radars and provide metrics management.
- Provide administrative and management support for ongoing developments and initiatives.
- Coordinate, manage, and synchronize the efforts of all stakeholders (Fleet Forces Command, NPDC, NSSA, PEO IWS, OEM, and NSWC PHD).
- Assist integrated product team leaders (IPTLs) with project management functions during all phases of life cycle support.
- Participate in programmatic reviews (IBR, QPR, IPR). Review and update applicable program documentation.
- Apply techniques unique to related program management functions, such as statistical charting, organizational structure, budget and fiscal control, data systems, standards development, and office management.
- Assist in development of inputs of technical and financial data items into programming, planning, budgeting, and execution process.
- Prepare and coordinate program reviews including production of meeting agendas, metrics management, presentation slides, and technical documentation and meeting minutes.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance level Secret
- Fifteen (15) years of experience in program management associated with combat systems development
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or Physics
- Travel up to 25% of the time
- Active U.S. Security Clearance level Secret
- Radar experience with AN/SPS-48, AN/SYS-2, AN/SPS-40, AN/TPS-80, AN/SPS-75, AN/BQL-10
JSL Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed must be representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensure, experience, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.