Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Technical Program Manager to work in Westlake, Texas!
We are looking for a Program Manager who will own execution strategy, implementation and change for key initiative by working with business leads and enterprise groups.
The Program Manager will have outstanding strategic, analytical and presentation skills and be able to articulate at a strategic level. Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following: ensuring that program vision and goals are defined, communicated and pursued while working across multiple multi-functional teams (often spanning across multiple products);
- Day to day management of the entire program which includes managing the inter-program dependencies, risk and driving program-level work, schedules and resources.
- Ensure participation from program teams is facilitated and meet the shared objectives; Promote collaboration and coordination between teams as they work towards a successful outcome.
- Progress is supervised at the program level using higher-abstraction requirements; features, capabilities and epics.
- Preferable to have experience in Cloud Migration (medium to large) projects especially those involving AWS and Oracle databases. Preferable to be AWS or any Cloud Technology certified (Optional)
- Work as the enabler for the Technical team and ensure that they complete their activities
- Ensure that quality checks for the activities are validated and agreed to by the product teams.
- Resolve any potential blockers for the team
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.