• Deep knowledge of Regulation W requirements
• Strong Project Management Skills
• Willingness to explore the broader policy, precedent or cross business perspectives of issues to consider and develop a strategic perspective
• Strong analytical skills, well-organized and disciplined approach to tasks and projects
• Sound written and verbal communication skills to communicate complex issues and concepts in clear, concise and meaningful ways
• Ability to build relationships across functional teams to drive towards a common goal and strong leadership skills
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure - both independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Strong change management and managerial skills
• Strong technical skills (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Requires 7+ years prior relevant experience
• Program / project management and business analysis experience
• Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience
• Prior experience with financial institution, foreign banking organization is preferred
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in Accounting or Finance preferred with evidence of further professional development
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.