CRJ is currently seeking a motivated and dedicated Program Monitor to join our team and support our residents’ successful reentry into the community! The Program Monitor will be responsible for:
- Resident tracking
- Accountability/ security duties
- Pro-social role modeling to promote behavior change
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career in Criminal Justice and become part of a fast-growing organization that offers much room for advancement, competitive pay, and excellent benefits (401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Medical, Student Loan Forgiveness, etc.)!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate’s Degree preferred, but not required
- 1-2 years of security experience preferred, but not required
At Community Resources for Justice (CRJ) we change lives and strengthen communities by advancing policy and delivering individualized services that promote safety, justice, and inclusion.
Key Terms: Security, Security Guard, Security Officer, Criminal Justice, Reentry, Rehabilitation, Ex-Offender, Counselor, Safety, Prison, Prison Security Officer