Community Resources for Justice (CRJ) is a unique, 140 year old nonprofit organization. Social Justice Services (SJS), a division of CRJ supports men and women leaving incarceration and young adults with complex clinical needs to make positive, and sustainable life transitions. SJS provides residential and non-residential services and programming in addition to staff development opportunities for our workforce.
Community Resources for Justice offers competitive pay and a full benefits package. For more information visit our website.
The Program Monitor will provide direct care support for program residents and to support the program goal of successful reentry for the residents. Accomplishments of this position include accurate resident tracking and accountability, facility health and safety is maintained, and pro-social role modeling is demonstrated for residents.
- Front desk duties: take calls, sign in/out clients and guests, SecurManage documentation
- Accountability/security duties: conduct program rounds, bed/bag/person searches and resident tracking
- Pro-social role modeling to promote positive behavior change
- Drug screening
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate’s Degree preferred, but not required
- 1-2 years of security experience preferred, but not required
CRJ provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.