Title: Program Protection Analyst
Job Location:Los Angeles Air Force Base, El Segundo, CA
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Develop and update Program Protection Plans (PPPs) in accordance with Department of Defense Regulations and Air Force Instructions, for programs in the MILSATCOM portfolio.
- Review the consolidated Counterintelligence Support Plan (CISP), Counterintelligence Threat Assessments (CITA), and the Validated Online Lifecycle Threat (VOLT), and provide written summaries and incorporate threat changes and countermeasures into the PPP.
- Review and update Anti-Tamper Plans (ATP).
- Develop/review and update Security Classification Guides (SCG), for programs in the MILSATCOM portfolio.
- Review and update the Technology Assessment and Control Plan (TA/CP).
- Conduct contractor site visits (Program Protection Surveys) to evaluate the design, implementation and verification of system security provisions in accordance with the SCG and the PPP.
- Administer the program office System Security Working Group (SSWG) meetings by scheduling meetings, preparing and distributing agendas, distributing review documentation, collecting and summarizing inputs on proposed actions, reviewing actions, recording and publishing the SSWG minutes.
- Conduct Criticality Analysis (CAs) to determine the Critical Functions and Critical Components (CCs) of mission systems and develop/identify risk mitigations to the components based upon identified deficiencies and Threat Assessments.
- Develop and maintain the SMC/MC security library on Livelink/Sharepoint in accordance with the SMC/MC file plan.
- Develop, publish and maintain a PPP matrix that identifies current status for the PPPs, SCGs, ATPs, VOLTs, ITAs, TA/CPs, CAs, CCs and TA/CPs.
- Current Top Secret clearance with ability to be upgraded to TS/SCI
- 5+ yrs directly applicable experience
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or substitute additional 5 years of experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Master’s Degree
- Primary duty location is Los Angeles Air Force Base, El Segundo, CA
- This is a full-time position
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
- Military Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- Gym Memberships
- Professional Development
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid sick days
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Retirement / Pension Plans