Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are seeking a Program Specialist in Allentown, PA to create, implement, and coordinate all aspects of new fund development. This role helps determine the best training methods, assistance, and supports for an individual.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in the developmental field.
- Knowledge and understanding of local regulatory agency operations.
- Understanding and commitment to community-based support for persons with disabilities.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Complete staff evaluations.
- Monitor and maintain residential budget and overtime.
- Monitor and schedule required staff training's, seminars, and conferences.
- Monitor fiscal, medical, personal and ISP documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Participate in Circle(s) of Support for personal future planning.
- Monitor and schedule house and vehicle maintenance.
- Oversee the maintaining and monitoring of individual finances by CSS Manager.
- Build a support network between the individuals and community members.
- Prepare progress reports for consumer's immediate support group.
- Ensure consistent service delivery that connects work, home, and recreational needs.
- Submit monthly written reports to the appropriate individuals outlining operational status, progress, and concerns.
- May perform the duties of Direct Support Professional as necessary, in accordance with current staffing needs.
- On-Call, 24 hours a day, in cooperation with other management staff.
- May transport participants in own vehicle (if applicable).
- Work will take place in the community and in the homes.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-LHAllentown@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision