Join Community Services Group (CSG), a Certified B Corporation, as a Program Supervisor for our Adult Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities (IDD) Community Home Services in Hughesville, PAand find meaning in your work every day.
As an essential employer, CSG is continuing to hire while following universal precautions and safe practices to minimize risk of COVID-19 to both current and future employees, the individuals we serve, and our community members. We are continuously updating our policies and protocols to support our employees and their lifestyles.
Program Supervisors are responsible for the daily operation of a community home for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. They are responsible for the delegation of work, assignment of duties, completion of tasks of direct support staff and for supporting the principles and values of self-determination, in accordance with Community Services Group policies and applicable regulations.
- Starting at $15.00 per hour (Hourly rates may increase based on experience).
- Full-Time (40 hours per week).
- Great opportunity to grow your career in human services.
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance - Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training with an assigned Mentor.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 1 year working experience in programs for individuals with mental illness or intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet individual's and program's needs.
- Valid driver's license and the willingness to transport individuals within the community in personal or CSG vehicles, including passenger vans.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we can do great things!
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org and click on Join our Team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.