At CRJ we change lives and strengthen communities by advancing policy and delivering individualized services that promote safety, justice, and inclusion.
The Program Supervisor is responsible for maintaining compliance on assigned shifts for program schedule, program and agency policy and procedures standards.
- Supervise Program Monitors and facility staff.
- Oversee desk operations, including sign-in/sign out of residents, recording of telephone call-ins, recording of visitors and deliveries, and documentation of events in the General Log.
- Oversee proper completion of resident details.
- Ensure security operations are completed as per policy, including building rounds, safety checks, and spot checks on residents via telephone out-call.
- Oversee food service operations are delivered per policy, including documentation of Safe Serve factors (food temperatures, sanitizing documentation).
- Ensure deliveries are verified and stored properly.
- Handle maintenance situations as they arise.
- Oversee distribution of supplies to residents and staff, as needed.
- Ensure Drug Testing is completed as required.
- Responsible for overall aspects of one or more of the following areas, as assigned:
- Food Service
- House keeping
- Front Desk operation
- Drug Testing
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Resident room assignments and key control
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Current certification in first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Willingness to work flexible shifts, including nights, overnights, weekends and holidays. Good communicator and ability to organize, maintain and follow through with required responsibilities while maintaining resident confidentiality
- Good interpersonal skills with effective time management skills
- BA or BS preferred but will substitute experience in the criminal justice or human services field
CRJ provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.