The vision of the Office of Human Capital (OHC) is the benchmark in delivering innovative human capital solutions to support the objectives of its clients and partners. The OHC mission statement is to build workforce capabilities which assure the current and future success of National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), George C. Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC). One of the primary missions of OHC is to Acquire, develop, and retain talented employees, equip them for high performance, and ensure their future success. Odyssey Systems has an immediate need for a Program and Technical Analyst III, who possess the technical and functional knowledge to perform a variety of reporting and analysis. The analyst should be proactive, have strong analytical skills, be highly detailed/organized; proficient in oral and written communications and be able to multi-task and operate in dynamic environments. Performance at a senior level capacity is required.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Possesses the ability to analyze computer data and translate into meaningful information for internal and external audiences.
• Maintains knowledge of computer-based business information systems including web, database systems, software and hardware, IT security, data storage, reporting and management of information.
• Conceives and implements process improvements.
• Tailors Government provided business tools to achieve an optimum level of technical capability and reflect OHC processes.
• Possess knowledge in project analysis, planning, development, implementation and project stabilization to work collaboratively across organizational lines.
• Plans, integrates, and manages assigned tasks to ensure a disciplined approach, quality of work, and timely work accomplishment.
• B.A. or B.S. in an appropriate area of specialization is desired
• Graduate studies in a related field of study are desired
• Eight (8) years of experience in a related field is desired
• Computer proficient in MS Office suite of products and internet research capabilities is desired
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
• Location: Huntsville, AL
• Duration: 3 years and 40 hours a week
• Travel: Non-Anticipated
• Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement)
• Other: All candidates must also successfully pass a Commercial Background Investigation (CBI).
This job posting sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position, which may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting; hiring; placement; promotion; termination; layoff; recall; transfer; leaves of absence; compensation; and training.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.