We are hiring Entry Level - Programmer Analyst in Phoenix, AZ.
About us: Atos Syntel is a leading global provider of integrated IT and knowledge process services. As a trusted partner to many of the world’s biggest brands, Atos Syntel helps accelerate their digital journeys, increase enterprise agility and business performance, evolve their platforms to “Digital native” standards, and deliver the scale and flexibility required in today’s dynamic business environment.
Atos Syntel is a member of the Atos Group, a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion.
Atos Syntel unites Atos’s scale, market presence and capabilities in Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions with Syntel’s industry focus, global delivery model, and core and digital services powered by intelligent automation.
To learn more, visit us at: www.atos-syntel.net
Title: Programmer Analyst (Entry Level)
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: Full Time (Permanent)
- Supporting technology projects throughout the planning and delivery cycles.
- Deliver software development improvements.
- Support the development of Syntel’s best practices.
- Research and gather both business and technology requirements to support project initiatives.
- Perform analysis of existing or new processes to determine how to best enable and implement.
- Respond to Intersystem impact requests to get the impacted stake holders.
- Work closely with a highly synergized team of Project Managers and Technical resources.
- Ensure comprehensive, timely and quality delivery of all requests.
- Work with business facing analysis to determine and translate business requirements into technology solutions.
- Participate in end-to-end research and analysis across multiple teams. Work closely with clients/customers to ensure alignment on technical solution.
- Ensure that all documentation meets/aligns with required compliance standards. Coordinate and monitor end-to-end testing activities.
- Responsible for the quality of deliverables in terms of the analysis report, technical design documentation, and the adherence to technical compliance standards.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 0 or higher Cumulative GPA
- Excellent verbal communication and written, with active listening and summarization skills.
- Knowledge and experience in gathering data for requirements and use case development.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must have the ability to relocate anywhere in the United States based on project requirements.
- Must be Eligible to Work in the United States without Visa Sponsorship.
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Programming experience from internships or university projects in any language (Java, .NET, C#, C++, Python, Big Data, Oracle, etc.).
All selected candidates will go through training related to shortlisted technologies post which they will be absorbed into active project.