The Programming Analyst is responsible for developing programs that support our business lines and can span across divisions. The ideal candidate will be adept at identifying business line needs and developing solutions to solve those needs. Programmer Analystmust adhere to all Bank policies, procedures and all compliance regulations.
- Formulate and define system's scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Perform analysis of business and user needs, document requirements and translate into proper system requirement specifications.
- Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain programs.
- Work in phases of systems analysis and considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and enhancement of business applications.
- Provide business analysis and programming expertise within an assigned business unit/area, usually as a member of a project team, in the analysis, design, and development of business applications.
- Formulate and define application scope and objectives; devise and modify procedures to solve business problems.
- Prepare detailed specifications, from which programs will be written, and design, code, test, debug, and document programs.
- May be responsible for software systems programming activities. Assist with review and evaluation of new and existing software packages.
- Responsible for applications dealing with the overall operating system, such as file maintenance routines, computer accounting, and mathematical/scientific software packages.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 2 years related experience.
- Proficient Programming languages:
- Strong background in SQL
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business, Science or related field
- 2 years of relevant technical experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender stereo typing, and age.
Independent Bank is an EO/AA Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled