The Programmer Analyst will provide support to a dynamic team of research professionals by helping create data capture, analysis, and reporting systems and working with the research data that flows through those systems. The ideal candidate is someone who has a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent.
Don’t have the degree? We are also open to speaking with junior candidates with the technical skills and knowledge who exemplify the values we are looking for – collaboration, entrepreneurial spirit and client first, to name a few. We hire for the best fit for the company overall and in this role, it is an individual who displays curiosity, attention to detail, interest in the business, and is able to understand and see how their responsibilities play an integral part of delivering information and insight to our clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Design, develop, and maintain computer programs in a fast-paced environment.
- Test, debug, and fix bugs in existing programs.
- Work with teammates to implement new features or change existing features.
- Innovate and design efficient solutions for internal teams and external clients.
- Support research projects by managing the flow of sample and survey data through the programs and systems our team creates.
- A proven track record for accomplishing detail oriented tasks, both independently and as part of a team
- A willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Basic knowledge of statistics and data analysis – e.g. ability to understand how basic averages, percentages, and other statistics are calculated within a dataset.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with VBA/VB.NET and Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task between several projects.
Added Benefit if You Have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, CIS, CS, or equivalent
- Any prior knowledge with market research, consumer polling, or different data collection methods.
- Any prior knowledge with the automotive industry
- Any prior knowledge with ASP.NET, ColdFusion, or SAS
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume via the Apply Button below.Those interested are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.